5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle Suite 224
Tempe, AZ 85282 (Map)
7611 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85033 (Map)
Arizona Diamond Center Guarantee
This certifies that the diamonds described in this certificate are genuine and have met our standards for quality, color, cut and brilliance.
Arizona Diamond Center Trade-In Policy
Your Arizona Diamond Center diamond will be accepted for trade any time you wish to trade it in on any other Arizona Diamond Center diamond. The value of the trade will be one half the price of the new diamond or the price paid for the original diamond whichever is less. You must present original Diamond Bond and original receipt of Arizona Diamond Center diamond you are trading in at time of trade.
Arizona Diamond Center Complimentary Cleaning and Inspection
Arizona Diamond Center will clean and inspect your diamond jewelry every time you bring it in to our store free of charge to the customer for as long as you own the ring.
Arizona Diamond Center Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Damage
If at any time your Arizona Diamond Center Diamond chips or breaks while in its original Arizona Diamond Center mounting, return it along with this Diamond Bond to any Arizona Diamond Center. This Diamond Bond further guarantees that we will repair the diamond or diamonds in this diamond jewelry that are damaged due to faulty workmanship or faulty materials for the lifetime of the original owner. If repairing the diamond causes the weight of the original diamond to be reduced more than 5%, then Arizona Diamond Center will replace the diamond following the guidelines outlined below. Purchaser agrees to have jewelry inspected and cleaned free of charge by Chain Reaction every six months. Purchaser agrees to have and pay for any maintenance recommended by Arizona Diamond Center employee at the time of inspection. Failure to present jewelry for inspection every six months, have suggested maintenance, or have inspection date and initials recorded on this certificate voids warranty. No warranty will be honored without the original Diamond Bond and original purchase receipt. This coverage extends only to your Arizona Diamond Center Diamond in its original Arizona Diamond Center mounting.
Arizona Diamond Center Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Loss
If at any time your Arizona Diamond Center Diamond is lost from the original Arizona Diamond Center mounting, return it with this bond to any Arizona Diamond Center store. This Diamond Bond guarantees that we will replace or repair the diamond or diamonds in this diamond jewelry that are lost due to faulty materials for the lifetime of the original owner. Purchaser agrees to have jewelry inspected and cleaned free of charge by Arizona Diamond Center every six months. Purchaser agrees to have and pay for any maintenance recommended by Arizona Diamond Center employee at time of inspection. Failure to present jewelry for inspection every six months, have suggested maintenance, or have inspection date and initials recorded on this certificate voids warranty. No warranty will be honored without the original Diamond Bond and original purchase receipt. This coverage extends only to your Arizona Diamond Center Diamond in its original Arizona Diamond Center mounting.
Arizona Diamond Center Replacement Policy
No two Diamonds are exactly alike and diamond prices vary greatly depending on supply and market conditions. For this reason if it is necessary to replace the original diamond, Arizona Diamond Center will replace your diamond with another Arizona Diamond Center diamond which retail sales price is the same or greater than you paid for your original diamond. The color, clarity and carat weight may not be exactly the same.
Arizona Diamond Center Clarity Enhanced Diamond
Your diamond has been enhanced to improve the clarity of the diamond. This process is a high temperature, high pressure thin film process that matches the optical characteristics of a diamond and makes some of the diamond’s natural birthmarks invisible to the naked eye. This process improves the clarity of the diamond an average of 1.5 grades. This process is permanent and is guaranteed for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This process will not change with normal wear and can only be affected by exposure to direct flame, strong acids or strong bases. In the unlikely event that your diamond is subjected to any of these, Arizona Diamond Center will reenhance the diamond at no cost to you.
New "Peace Of Mind" Plan
1. What is covered. In consideration of payment of the plan fee, Jeweler will furnish labor and materials necessary to maintain the merchandise referenced by the sales invoice, in a usuable and wearable condition, provided such service is normal merchandise wear and to the extent that any and all provisions of underlying warranties and guarentees have been properly met. The terms of this Plan shall commence on the date of sales invoice and continue for the term indicated on reverse side (on warranty flyer). This Plan covers additional conditions expressly not provided for under the Love Story Diamonds Two Heart Collection Lifetime Limited Warranty.
All maintenece/repairs shall be completed by issuing Jeweler, or by a repair center of issuing Jeweler's choice. Nothing herein shall obligate issuing Jeweler to repair or replace materials resulting from excessive or abusive treatment of merchandise other than normal wear and tear. This Plan applies only to the use of this merchandise under conditions for which it was designed, and does not cover loss or damage resulting from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, lightning, earthquake, theft, misuse, abuse, or Acts of God.
Customer must and shall perform all maitenece required by certain underlying warranties to maintain the merchandise in such usable and wearable condition as provided in said warranties. Loss or damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenece under such warranties and/or guarantees is not covered by this Plan. In no event shall Jeweler be liable for consequential damages or delays in rendering service under this Plan, or loss of use during the period that merchandise is being replaced or otherwise awaiting parts. Parts may be replaced with others of like kind and quality. This Plan does not included replacement or ring shank due to loss of gold.
2. How to use your Plan. Simply take the covered item, along with this Plan and your original sales receipt to any of the issuing Jeweler's stores. NOTE: Unauthorized repairs will VOID this Plan. This plan is non-transferable.
3. This Plan is guarenteed renewable.
4. This Plan is for the benefit of the original customer or receiver of merchandise, in case of a gift.
5. Plan fee is non-refundable. Although the fee is re-embursed by a STORE CREDIT TRADE IN. (see sales assiociate for more details)
6. This instrument sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and no representations, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
THIS PLAN DOES NOT REPLACE NORMAL CASUALTY INSURANCE COVERAGE. ASK YOUR INSURANCE AGENT FOR DETAILS ON COVERING YOUR FINE JEWELRY PURCHASE.
Extended Service & Repair Plan
"Includes 15 valuable benefits:"
1. Free ring sizing. (Up to two finger sizes larger.)
2. Free tightening of any gem in the setting.
3. Free retipping or smoothing of prongs to prevent snagging.
4. Free refinishing or polishing.
5. Free bridal soldering.
6. Free replacement of diamonds or gemstones, if they break or chip.
7. Appraisals (for insurance or estate purposes) for jewlery purchased,provided at a discounted rate.
8. Free jar of jewelry cleaner.
9. Free clasp replacement on gold chains and bracelets.
10. Free chain or bracelet soldering.
11. Free restringing of pearls.
12. Free earring reaoir, and back replacement, on covered earrings.
13. 30-day full value exchange privilage on any unaltered jewelry purchase.
14. If you move, the Love Story or Two Hearts Jeweler in your new area will honor this plan!
15. Free in store trade credit certificate for the full price of this plan can be applied to a new jewelry purchase.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: Care for your jewelry according to the instructions in your Love Story or Two Hearts Collection warranty. This includes periodic inspections to check for loose prongs and other potential problems. Your Love Story or Two Hearts Collection Warranty offers other valuable benefits including the Trade In Value Guarentee and Lost Diamond Replacement. (See Diamond Bond for details)
HOW TO USE YOUR PLAN: Simply take the protected item, along with this Plan and your original sales receipt to any Love Story or Two Hearts Collection Jeweler. If this is inconvenient, call store manager for instructions on where and how to send the jewelry. It is the customers responsibility to prepay postage/freight charges and insure the jewelry for its full value.
If you move out of the area, check: www.love-story.com or contact Leading Jewelers Guild for the Love Story Jeweler near you.